SPAH 2003 Pic's

I had a disposable camera with me at SPAH. Was too busy having fun to shoot
very much but I did get a handful of cool shots. Me and a few of the greats
included! Good ol' Wal Mart put them on disc for me. I have no way of
posting online but any interested folks may email me off list and I will be
glad to share. A few highlights....Norton w/ the Iceman...Mike Turk & Bobbi
G....Me & Paul Oscher...Me & Mr. Paparozzi...Me & Mark Ford...Me &
Buzz...and a classic of Filisko & Bonfiglio late night at the jam.

Warren "BD" Bachman