From: newsalerts-noreply@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri Oct 10, 2003  3:37:46 AM US/Eastern
To: randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Google News Alert - harmonica

WEEKEND Promises Sweet Sound of Jazz
ABQ Journal (subscription), New Mexico
... The multi-faceted Howard Levy and sidekick Anthony Molinaro do
something
aptly titled "Harmonica Madness" while Lee Oskar (originally of WAR)
adds
his 2 cents ...
<http://www.abqjournal.com/north/venuenorth/95443venuenorth10-10-03.htm>

This as-it-happens News Alert is brought to you by Google News (BETA)...
Remove this News Alert:
http://www.google.com/newsalerts/remove?s=1fe77cadd4b56374

Create another News Alert:
http://www.google.com/newsalerts