John Mayall

 Now here is a link to John Mayall's official site.

http://www.johnmayall.com/

He is even playing a harp on his opening page.  Later
on a page about his favorite 10 albums for influencing
his music he says this about Sonny Boy II.

Sonny Boy Williamson: "Don't Start Me Talkin"
"Sonny boy was a tough man to get along with but from
our first meeting in the London early sixties, we got
along just fine and he taught me alot about harmonica.
This cut has one of my favorite pianists in the
ensemble, Otis Spann, who was best known in his
lifetime as Muddy Waters' pianist and he can be heard
on most of Muddy's classic recordings."

John's major influences were Jazz and Blues from the
US.  He had some great musicians come thru his band
and go on to make it big.  He seems to me to be a
great band leader who at 70 is still touring the world
playing mostly blues and a lot of harp.  He still does
a mean version of "Room to Move".

LennyHarp