Phil Wiggins' home destroyed!

I just found out that one of my favorite harp players (and recent teacher)
Phil Wiggins is going though some hard times.  His Takoma Park, MD home was
destroyed "by a natural event", which I assume was the recent Hurricane
Isabel that wrought havoc along the eastern seaboard.  There are two
projects that have been set up to help him out.  First is
(http://www.imtfolk.org/html/imt_wiggins_benifit.html), which is a benefit
at a local church.  The site offers this information:

"DC native and Takoma Park resident Phil Wiggins has been at the forefront
of Piedmont harmonica blues traditions for over 25 years. With his musical
partner John Cephas, Phil has received every major honor including the
prestigious Handy Award. Phil has been a vital presence on the national
blues scene as well as friend and mentor to countless blues musicians and
fans. Phil is currently experiencing every homeowner?s worst nightmare: the
foundation of his house is falling apart, and his insurance company has
weaseled out of its commitment. The Blue Rhythm Boys will perform with Phil
in the first half of this special program; John Cephas will join Phil for
the second set. All proceeds from the concert and silent auction will go
directly to this legendary musician. Join IMT and our friends at the Willow
Street Yoga Center as we raise money to help Phil rebuild his home."

Also, a Michigan harper named Harmonica Buzz has set up a program at
http://www.cafeshops.com/philwiggins at which you can purchase t-shirts,
steins, etc. emblazoned with a cool picture of two hands gripping a harp.
One hand is Phil's and the other belongs to Harmonica Buzz.  The different
skin colors of the two hands strike a resonant chord for me.  Also, if you
want to forego the merchandise, donations can be sent directly to Phil at:

Phil Wiggins
PO Box 5383
Takoma Park, MD, 20913

Please do what you can and then help spread the word to assist Phil in
rebuilding his home.

Many Thanks,

Michelle