Sonny Jr. Bassman RI mods review

Hi,

Last night Finally got to try out My 59 Fender Bassman RI which I sent to Sonny Jr. The only thing I'm mad about is why I didn't do this sooner! the Amp SOUNDS AWESOME! It is hard to believe that it is the same amplifier.It has TONS and TONS of fat bottom end tone and  the controls allow you to dial in a sound you are certain to like. I found the amp No longer was a struggle to control feed back and the extra punch it seems to have allows you to play with less effort and yet still achieve Monster Tone. It will take me while to explore what new techniques I can use to bring out the best of this beast.Kudos to Sonny Jr.(Gary Onofrio) he was very helpful and answered all my stupid questions and did a wonderfull job on My amp for $300.00 . I bought the Amp Probably back in 1996  and it was due for a good tune up Anyway.(Standard Disclaimer : I have no special interest in Sonny Jr. Amplifiers and do not recieve any compensation for this review). Gary Tells me that he is comming out with a Amp Of his own Based on the 59 Bassman Ri And they will Soon Be available ,While I think he mentioned the price of the Amp will run over $2000.00 I Think If you really Want some monster tone It's well worth the money Considering that a brand New Bassman I think is going for Over $1000.00
If you already own a 59 Bassman RI  give him a call for an estimate. I feel It was The best $300.00 I ever spent.His E-mail Adress is SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx