The Cigar Embouchure

After seeing Sonny Boy play his harp like a cigar, I had to figure out how
it did it. It turns out it's not all that difficult. I got a big red Marine
Band 365, and stuck it in my mouth tucked towards the left side. I found I
could get air flow and I could tongue block some chords. I did a little
chug-a-lugging and it didn't sound bad. With practice, it could sound pretty
good. However, the metal of the harmonica cover started interacting with the
fillings in my molars... OUCH! Just thinking about it brings back the dull,
electric pain. It's like chewing aluminum foil. I can do it, but man, I'm
never doing it again.