Richard Hunter in Toronto Nov. 7

Hi all,

My performance in Toronto on Friday, Nov. 7 is confirmed.  Details as
follows:

The venue is Chicago's, located on 335 Queen W., Toronto, Ontario,
telephone (416)977-2904.  The performance is part of the "Harmonica
Knights" series hosted by Toronto harp master Mark Bird Stafford.  The
show starts at 10 PM, and will also include Tortoise Blue, whose regular
gig is playing harmonica with Big Daddy G.

I plan to play more blues than usual at this show, and will also do a
few of my harder-edged solo pieces.

Hope to see you there.

Regards, Richard Hunter