Re: PBS Blues

>Did you catch this  during the Muddy Water's thing ,,
>They did not mention Little Walter at all in the voice over mostly over the
>great songs and live recording sounds

   Yes, I thought that was very crass. It's as if he NEVER lived. Sad.

>  ,,,like a bad AM station does ,,
>But as they were talking about the other players that played with waters ,
>showing clapton and all that they played JUKE over the pictures ,,
>Now isn't that a SOLO Little Walter tune ..

   Yes, again not very kind (to Walter). It's almost as if HIS music
was used to accentuate THEIR stature in the music world. (PLUS, they
don't have to pay anyone)

>It shows they did not do their homework ,,,

   Well, I believe that even though some of these people have the
"Big" name or happen to belong to the "In" crowd, this doesn't mean
that they are omnipotent. I feel the same about people who write
books. They are mostly going on research. This is why one must be
careful of legends and those whom speaketh them.

>An aside ,,my favorite moment was Bonnie Raitt talking about have wanting to
>apply for one of Muddies Waters side interests.
>He he and they said the blues are all bad

   Lololol, snicker...yeah, I liked that too...........smo-joe