Re: harmony effects pedal

Ok. I saved this one to reply to because I forgot the name of the pedal. =
What you want is=20
a Zoom 506II .  It's a bass pedal with a tuner but the setting F5 is =
exactly what you want.=20
I was at band practice one day and asked my bass player for it so I =
could figure out a couple=20
notes with the tuner. I stepped on it for shit's and giggles and I was =
amazed. The F5 setting is=20
huge and very cool. It's huge Hammond meets an odd flange thing. This =
thing is even really cool=20
with a chromatic. One drawback though is that it lowers your output a =
little. FWIW.

Scooter

  Thanks to thoses who helped me sort out my Pro Jr, tubes and speaker.

  I've been trying to find an effects unit to play harmony =
notes....enabling a diatonic harp to become a 'horn section' for the =
band.
  I've found the Boss OC-2 ok on the lower octave of a harp ( Holes 1-4, =
A  harp), but goes crazy on higher notes.=20
  The Digitech Vocalist II was worse.
  Haven't tried a Pitch Shifter yet.=20
  Has any one had a 'happy ending' with this quest?
  Thanks
  Pete Knapton, NZ