Re: SONNY JR.

I don't have a Bassman, but I do have a  Kalamazoo Model 1 that I bought
from Gary.  It's fully setup with fresh new caps, and a beautiful mid-50's
Jensen alnico speaker.  Gary was and is always a great guy to deal with,
he'll offer any amount of help and advice he can give, without reservation.
I wouldn't hesitate for one second to have him set any amp, anytime.
Hambone