Re: How do I contact Jerry Portnoy??

Here's one ,,with out the fuss ,
http://thebluessite.com/interviews/jerryportnoy.php

> Harp-lers,
> I am in the process of putting  several projects for school and for work.
I am doing a lecture on the blues for my senior project.  One of the main
characters I am going to concentrate on is, or course, Muddy Waters.  I am
hoping to get some interviews with some players that once played with Muddy.
I know that Jerry Portnoy played with him for about 9 years.  I was
wondering if anyone might know how to contact him either by email or by
phone.  If anyone in harp-lland can help me out there I would appreciate it.
an emailo address, a phone number for of his publisist, anything.