Tongue blocking on chrom: THANKS FOR HELP

Hey all, thanks for answering my question regarding the chrom and tongue
blocking.  I was surprised to hear that some players focus on a pucker
embaucher!  I was put under the false impression that everybody is busy tongue
blocking even when they are playing only one note.  Beyond that, the off-list
of imaginable ways to produce different effects (chords, partial chords,
octaves, arpegios, tremelos) at different times.  I going to start by learning
to tongue block in a variety of ways.
Thanks again (if anyone has anything else to share, of course by all means.  I
have no intentions of re-starting an embaucher debate, but am interested in
hearing what people are doing and what techniques you are using).
- -jason