Harmonica Honker Microphone for Sale

I'm selling a great live performance microphone - The Harmonica Honker
made by Alan Elliott.  This microphone is a small high-quality electret
condensor microphone built into a all-rubber (neoprene) ring housing
that slips over any finger.  There is a small volume knob mounted right
on the ring which is easily adjusted while playing.  The microphone is
run through a slender but durable cable into a small attached
pre-amp/disortion unit which clips on your belt or pocket.  The pre-amp
unit is about the size of a cigarette pack (1" x 2 1/4" x 2 3/4 ") and
is powered by an internal 9V battery.  The pre-amp control fades from a
very clean acoustic signal to a very raunchy Chicago sound which Elliott
describes as "Full Honk."   The pre-amp has a 1/4 in. guitar plug which
you use to plug directly into an amp, a wireless rig, or an effects
box/pedal.  Or you can plug into a direct box and go straight into the
PA.  All of the parts are very high quality.  These things sound great
and you never worry about dropping it.  With this unit your hands are
completely free to do all kinds of Sonny Terry style hand effects that
you simply can't do when using a bullet style mic.  But you can also get
an incredibly tight cup because the ring microphone is so small inside
your hands.  A final huge plus is that these things are very feedback
resistent.
Pictures, sound samples, current prices, testimonials, and usage tips
can be found at the manufacturer's (Alan Elliott) website:
http://members.aol.com/hhonker/

These microphones tied for first place in a Planet Harmonica microphone
evaluation - with a score of 4+ on a 5 point scale.  You can read the
review at: http://planetharmonica.com/ph2/VE/TMResultatsUK.htm

Elliott is selling these new for $180.  Mine is in very good condition
and I'll let it go for $125 including shipping.  I'll also include a
zippered carrying case and 8 foot guitar cable in the deal.  Please feel
free to contact me with any questions.  I'm selling because I'm no
longer performing in amplified situations.  I will accept Paypal, money
order, or cashiers check.

Thanks for reading,

Mark