Mark Seliger (was Re: Mickey Raphael interview)

Mark wrote:
> There's an interview that Cathi Norton did with Mickey (reprinted
> from Hohner's "Easy Reeding" magazine summer 2003) available at
> <www.bloomington.in.us/~cathi/raphael.htm>

This started a cascade of events for me that was very interesting.  I
saw in the interview that Mickey and Willie had produced a track on
an album for Mark Seliger, who is best known as the photographer who
for years did covers for Rolling Stone magazine of some of the most
famous names in the music business.  I had followed Mark's career for
some time but was unaware that he was a musician.  Mark Seliger and I
went to college together, studying photography at East Texas State
University in the late 70s and early 80s.  He went on to fame and
fortune, now hangs with Lenny Kravitz and Jakob Dylan and Sheryl
Crow.  And I'm hanging with my five-year-old son and my three-year-
old daughter and my beautiful wife and lovin' every minute of it.

- -tim