Re: Big Walter's live rig? (was: Re: Chromatic Blues Technique)

Doesn't Mr. Horton play through Sugar Ray Norcia's amp on that
particular recording?  I've always assumed he does just because the amp
tone doesn't really change when Walter starts playing.  Sugar Ray used
to play through a vintage Bassman.  This from at least 10 yrs ago.  Pre
Room full of Blues when he was out with his own band the Bluetones.  I
guess that's what he's up to again.  Really a great player.  That
Knickerbocker club recording is one of my favourite BWH things because
Walter gets to play with such a great backing band.  Ronnie Earl does a
superb job of holding up his end of the music without getting in the way
of the harmonica.  fjm