From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Vince Cheney
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 2:09 AM
To: adams, john
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Harmonica Auction?

adams, john wrote:
> When people advertise their eBay auctions on the list, harp-l folks
complain
> that it makes harp-l users bid against one another.  Wouldn't this be
the
> same thing?

I agree a bit John, but the fact is... if you just open a classifieds,
it's first come first serve. Meaning the person that sleeps less is the
winner. So instead of all us harp players trying to be the "first to
find" a classified, everyone gets a chance to get the item and we're NOT

competing with the rest of the world! This makes harp material available

to harp players and everyone a chance to get it.

Anyway, we already have the server setup and a .com domain in action for

the harmonica auction!

Anyone ready to list an item, contact me NOW. I'm getting this set-up
and looking for a few to help us kick-off!

Vince Cheney

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com, http://www.valuepricehosting.com