Hering 1923 Vintage Harp

I picked up a couple of Hering 1923 Vintage harps because of what I'd read
about them on this list. I played them at a gig last night for the first
time. Wow! They are great harmonicas, maybe the best off-the-shelf diatonics
I've ever played (I normally play Marine Bands, Special 20's and Big Rivers,
with a few Lee Oscars and Suzuki's scattered about my kit). The next step is
to see how long the Herings last.

I understand the reed plates are replaceable on the 1923's. Does anyone know
where to obtain the reed plates?