Re: Bushman Harps

I bought some Bushman's and was not too impressed. I thought the tone
was thin, they weren't as responsive as advertised and the tuning and
gapping needed serious attention for them to be useable.

They're more expensive than Special 20's and about the same price as
Oskars, both of which IMO are far superior harps. I even like Star
Performers better.

Your mileage may vary though.

Jimmy