  From: Dwayne Barbee=20
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 10:08 AM
  Subject: Bushman Harps

  I am new to playing harmonica......I was deployed to Iraq and needed a =
musical instrument to play......well I have tried hohner and Lee =
Oskar......was wondering if I could get a few opinions on the Bushman =
harps....souls voice in particular....thanks in advance.

  Dwayne Barbee

- -----
  Do you Yahoo!?