Fender Champ for sale

I've got a silverface Champ I need to sell.  No tube chart, everything
else original.  Oxford 8-EV speaker.  Original tubes.  Cosmetically
good, no tears in the tolex tm or grill cloth.  Some scratching on the
faceplate near the power switch.  Good sounding amp and all original.
$175 plus shipping (actual cost)  I'd keep it but I've already got 2
other amps that size and I just bought a blackface that's dead mint.
Contact me offlist, fjm