Hohner XB-40 Extreme Benders in G available.

Hi All,
Just a quick note to let everyone know that we got in a small supply of
Hohner Extreme Benders in the Key of G today. These are not spoken for
yet, so are available for immediate delivery.  We do not have any in
any other keys that are not already going to fill existing orders, but
for those who have been wanting one of these new harmonicas, the G's
are available.  As always, they're first come first served.

You can order yours here:

http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/HH1101.html

=====

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas, Guitars, Strings, & Accessories
800-776-5015

=====