Help With Waifs Tune

There is a real neat tune named "Lighthouse" on The Waifs new CD "Up All
Night". Some very tasty harp on it (and a great message I might add). I have all
the guitar chords worked out, the song is in Am, and most of the harp part on a
high F. There are some notes, though that I just can's seem to get and
wondered if she might be using a special tuned, or minor key harp. Anyone familiar
with this tune have any suggestions for me? You can hear a brief portion of it
on CDNow.

Thanks in advance,
Loose Bruce from L.A. (lower Akron)