Request for criticisms

	Hi all.

	I guess this might be considered as some kind of unsolicited spam, but, in
case someone thinks so, my apologies go hereby in advance, 'cause it isn't,
really. This summer I got into the studio to record what will hopefully be
the first CD of our band and the first of our acoustic duo. We're currently
dealing with record labels to try to get them published without having to
put more money on the table ourselves after all the studio expenses -I
don't know how the biz is in the States, but I can tell you that publishing
blues in Spain is almost Mission Impossible and many bands end up in
self-production. But meanwhile, we have uploaded some full songs and one
min. samples of the rest of both records to our website, and the reason I'm
writing is because I'd be really thankful if any of you could give me some
feedback on my playing in particular and on the music in general. I'd
really appreciate some criticisms, either positive or negative, as long as
they're honest, because I think that the best way to improve is by
listening to what people who know about the stuff have to say. Anyway, our
URL is http://www.aliasbluesgang.com. Just click on the "Música" link and
there you are...

	Thanks in advance for the comments...:-)

	Best regards,

	David

	P.S.: I'll be out for the weekend, so I apologise if someone writes and
doesn't get an answer 'til monday.