RE: Willie Dixon "I Am the Blues"

David asked:
Can anybody tell me the players on Willie Dixon's album "I Am the Blues",
especially the harp player?
_________
Interesting question.
According to Dixon's autobiography (also titled "I Am The Blues,")
the players are: Dixon-vocal & bass; Walter Horton-harmonica;
Sunnyland Slim or Lafayette Leake-piano; Johnny Shines-guitar;
Clifton James-drums.

However, according to Leadbitter & Slaven's discography, the harp man
is Shaky Jake, not Horton.

Considering that Shaky Jake and Horton had very different styles, it
shouldn't be difficult to aurally determine which player it actually
is, but I don't have a copy of this one.  Anybody else got a copy
(and/or the answer?)

cheers,

Tom Ball