Harp Commander for sale

I have a harp commander that I'm going to put up ebay I'd like to offer it
here first. I didn't have a need for the unit as I use a 59 Bassman RI and I'm
happy with the sound of the amp. I tried the harp commander twice at gigs and
felt that it wasn't any great improvement on my sound compared to going thur
the amp. The unit is like new with the 1/4" jack. I'd like to get $225.00 for
it. If you'er interested please email off list.

Tom B.