From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jimbeau Harp
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 10:43 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: JJ 6L6GC vs. Philips 6L6WGB comparision

I've been reading with interest the remarks in this thread.

My thanks to Don D. for this info and for some great off-line advice he's
given me for my RI Deluxe Reverb.

I'm trying to locate a web site source for JJ Tesla that I used to know:
something like European Tube dot com or something like that. I can't find it

in Google.

Does this ring a bell for anyone?

Jimbeau