XB40 Reviews

Hullo All;
               I just re-subscribed to Harp-L after being out of touch  with it for some years.
At the moment I'm keen to see some reviews of the XB40 which has yet to arrive on Australian shores. I know I could order one myself, but I refuse to be in a hurry, and thus this email.
               The Harp-L archive seems to be out af action, so I would appreciate people sending me any evaluations they have of this interesting invention, either their own or others that have appeared on Harp-L or elsewhere. I've only seen one on the internet to date.
               My email is: rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx if you wish to send off-list
Thanks,
Rick Dempster,
Australia