Replacement tubes for a Sonny Jr

   Dear list,

   I am the proud owner of a Sonny Jr amplifier (serial # 51) that I got
this morning. Unfortunately, a tube broke during the transport. It is a
Philips ECG JAN 6L6 WGB made in the US. A have a pair of matched Sovteks
5881 WXT. Can I use those for replacement? Was the 6L6 biased and do I
need biased tubes to get my amp working? I don't know if the Sovteks are
biased... And, BTW,  what does "biased" mean? I don't want to ruin this
beautiful amp and all help/advice is welcome. Thanks
Robert aka Sunnyside Bob.