Re: Lee Oscar's Integrity

Lee is a good guy and certainly one of the few with "no secrets" when it
comes to his knowledge. I really hate to give him a bigger head but he truly
will do all he can! Lee and Leslie helped me out tremendously! And yes,
Leslie deserves as much credit! As far as all the folks who have helped me
out NOONE has done it with such selflessness than them (of course other than
Charlie Musselwhite). I'm glad that everyone on-list that they have helped
don't stand up, harp-l would have a massive flood, lol.

Vince Cheney

The Blues Site - http://thebluessite.com
Winemaker's World - http://winemakersworld.com