Re:Inspirational non harmonica CD's

Non-harp CDs? Okay.

Recently I've been listening to a lot of Louis
Jordan (I have a boxed set of Jordan that just
kicks).

Also, been really enjoying Ann Rabson lately (Music
Makin' Mama). There's actually some great accoustic
harp from Phil Wiggins on a few cuts, but it's
Ann's swingin' piano, bluesy guitar and superbly
delicious New Orleans vocals that really send me. I
adore her rendition of "One Meat Ball."

Harpin' in Colroado,
- --Ken M.

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens