Re:Inspirational non harmonica CD's

Hi All

It's been a long time since I focused on a harmonica CD for "the juice".
Mostly, I've been listening to the great abundance of fiddlers - playing
what's mostly called "Old Time" music. Always in my mind and CD player is
Rafe Stefanini's 'Hell and Scissors" and Tom, Brad & Alice's " We'll die in
the pig pen fighting". Also Seconding Bob Loomis on Tara Nevins' "Mule to
Ride". I've been a big fan of hers ever since I discovered her work with the
Heartbeats. I must say, in the last several years, I can think of nothing
but trying to play this great music on the harmonica.

Staggerin' Jim
http://www.live365.com/stations/staggerinjim