Inspirational non-harmonica CD's

The "What's in My CD Player" post generated a lot of fun responses.

As a serious student and harmonica educator, I am fascinated by those
non-harmonica CD's that generate inspiration and ideas.

Because I love linear playing, my inspiration has been Miles Davis and Chet
Baker. The way they they shape individual tones and craft lines over even blues
changes is an ever present source of musical wealth to me.

In particular, the Miles release I used as my "What's in your CD player" post
and the wonderful live recording from Chet Baker "The Last Great Concert, Vol
I & II".

The Iceman