CD's - LIve Music

1.  Little Charlie and the Nightcats

2.  Rishell and Raines

Good harp on both, plus good music too.
Did Annie and Paul ever come out with their
new CD?

Also, on Sunday, my wife and I went to a local
weekly blues jam (to listen) at the Wagon Wheel
in NJ.  It's led by a wonderful local harp player,
who goes by the name Richie Harps.  He has an
attacking type of tone that gets your attention
immediately, and has impressed me every time
I see him.  They do a great song about bombing
the Taliban that has to make you smile and is
based on a very familiar blues tune (which I
can't place).

Rich K