Re: Current Chicago Harp Players

Paul Oscher will be at SPAH this year.  I'm really looking forward to
seeing him.  I live in Chicago & there are some great Blues players here
[ Billy Branch, Scott Dirks, Matthew Scollar, Joe Filisko,Corkey Seigel,
Studabaker John, Dan Balini ]  There are many more & I'll bet there's
some guy playing in his bedroom that can kick everybody's butt.  Next
week is the Chicago blues fest.   Thats when all the harp players come
out of the basement and jam in the park.  It's my favorate weekend of
the summer.  Come on down & party.  I'll be gussing everywhere. :-)