Re: Current Chicago Harp Players

In a message dated 5/25/2003 5:58:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Harmonica5@xxxxxxx writes:

> I'm wondering who people believe are the best traditional-style Chicago
> harp players today?  Anyone I should look out for that I might not already know
> about?

       If you mean actually in Chicago I was impressed by Martin Lang on
"Harmonica Blues Orgy" Rob Stone seems pretty good from what I've gotten off his
website and I haven't heard any of his playing, but judging by his writing and
the company he keeps Scott Dirks has to be good.
       If you mean Chicago style players outside of Chicago it seems every
town has an unknown great.
       Ryan