Re: Herin Vintage Harps

In a message dated 5/24/2003 9:47:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> --- Bob Roberts <<A HREF="mailto:subaruforyou@xxxxxxxxxxx";>subaruforyou@xxxxxxxxxxx</A>> wrote:
> Does anyone know if any of the usual suspects (harp sellers) here in
> the USA
> have Hering's Vintage Harps in stock?

Shop at Coast2Coast!  John Watts is the best.  Quick answers to questions,
quick shipping, and responds to emails very quickly.  I haven't seen cheaper
prices with the fantastic service you get at Coast2Coast, anywhere else.

 <A HREF="https://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/HE440.html";>Coast to Coast Music - Hering 1923 Vintage Harp</A>

There is a great 5Star review on the above harp at the same link.

My harp in key of C is on it's way.  Can't wait for the baby to arive.

Good luck!

BKC