Re: Portnoy cd's

Hey, Gator
Nice going on those cd's.  When I first got Home Run Hitter, it was almost
the only thing I listened to for a long time.  I agree about his
songwriting, and the singer on that cd was damn fine.   Jerry's tasteful
playing and kick-ass tone have made him one of my top five favorite players
of all time.  It's too bad his tour schedule is so light, I'd sure love to
see him this summer...
Hambone