Vinnie's Mojo Bag - For Sale

100% Free Shipping inside the continental US

Great to see the list back up! I wanted to make this post to let a few
harp-lers know I added a few items to my mojo bag! To keep from having all
my friends bid against each other I am selling the items at a cheap price
and just playing the "first come - first serve" game. I hope to always keep
something good on the page and it should change quickly! I am adding 50 more
tubes in a couple days. Below are some items I have listed on the page for
sale.

VINTAGE SHURE 565S UNISPHERE1
HORNET HJ - CM Microphone
A lot of old tubes