Daily Almanac - May 21

Blues harmonica player Little Willie Anderson was born on this day in 1920.
Anderson learned to play the harmonica from his father and became closely
associated with Little Walter after moving to Chicago in the late 1930's.
For more about the life, career and recordings of Little Willie Anderson,
please visit:
http://www.eharmonica.net/willie_anderson.htm

Birthday greetings go out to list member Carroll Tipper, who was born on
this day in 1957.  We wish you a case of mixed Renny's and Filisko's.  Happy
Birthday Carroll!!!

That's all I have for today.  Have fun and practice.

Peter Krampert, author
The Encyclopedia of the Harmonica
http://www.eharmonica.net