Re: Howard nails it on Praire Home!

   Rob's comments pretty much express my response
to Howard's playing. The guy is, as has been
said, likely from another planet. Bei Mir was
incredible. And I'm still struggling with low-end
draw notes! Wotta player! Add my appreciation for
posting the alert about Howard's guest spot. I
always try to listen to PHC anyway, but I made a
point to get home from an afternoon gig to listen
this time, where I might have hung out with
bandmates and been late or missed it entirely if
that alert had not been posted.

Harpy Webtrails, Bob Loomis
http://search.yahoo.com