Shows with harp on sharing services

Hello.

I'm big fan of live concerts sharing communities like Etree
(http://www.etree.org/), Furthur (http://www.furthurnet.org/), and
others, where users share legal live music. There are lots of unknown
(for me) bands that gave permissions to share their shows. I am looking
for bands with harmonica. If you have tips for good bands that
are hosted on these services, please tell me. One obvious answer would
be Blues Traveler, that can be found at Furthur Network, but surely there are
others.

Thank you.
- -Peter Stibrany