Kim Wilson @ Winston's

Saw Kim Wilson for the first time.  It was last night at Winston's in Ocean
Beach for his first set.

I thought he was clear, articulated well and had great tone and rhythm.  I was
set up by other harp players to expect the unexpected the unplayable.  The
rare.  I did not hear that. The first set was pretty straight ahead. The group
included Gene Taylor: on the piano, Kurt Fletcher: Guitar, Ronnie James: Bass,
and Richard Innes:Percussion.

I wonder if he gets more creative and passionate with the Thunderbirds or
maybe Rod Piazza has spoiled me for life.

Wonder if I should try and catch him with the T-Birds next week.

Dennis