Legendary Rhythm & Blues Cruise

I've got no affiliation whatsoever with the Legendary Rhythm & Blues Cruise.  I've
never even been on one.   I'm just writing because I can hardly contain myself with
anticipation for the February 2004 Cruise headlined by Taj Mahal and Charlie
Musselwhite.   For so many years I've been suggesting that SPAH or the Summit or
Buckeye or some other harp festival should book Taj Mahal.   That never happened but
this is surely the next best thing.   In fact its probably the BEST thing - forget the
"next"!  A whole week with Taj, Charlie, Roomful of Blues, Little Milton, Curtis
Salgado and a host of other blues heavyweights, in an environment designed to promote
24/7 jamming, workshops, concerts, and general good-times.   All under the Caribbean
sun in Belize, Honduras, Mexico and Key West.  On a luxury liner with all the great
food you can eat.   Sure sounds like paradise to me!   Of course, it ain't cheap - (and
the cheapest berths are already gone), but as far as I'm concerned, what better way to
spend my money?  Check it out at www.bluescruise.com  and let me know if you're going
too!