Re: Volume On Stage

I'm also a big fan of lower volume.  My favorite harp amp is a measly 6 watt
silverface Fender Champ - and my favorite Champ sound is NOT "cranked to the
gills", but with it set so that my normal volume is fairly clean.  When I
really lean into it, instead of increasing volume so much, it starts to
overdrive.

One of my favorite live recordings is:
http://www.billhouse.com/songs/YouAreSoBeautiful.mp3
The volume is so soft that our drummer is actually playing with his bare
hands.

- -IronMan Mike Curtis BonTemps Blues Band  http://www.ironmancurtis.com
Southland Blues Magazine http://www.SouthlandBlues.com TU 8pm (jam)
Starboard Attitude/Redondo Santa Monica 3rd St Promenade, various times
email my cellphone (2 lines max) mailto:ironmanc@xxxxxxxxx