Re: Hohner Rhythmn & Blues chord harp

Thanks for the info Pat...
By the way, nice to see all the old names here on
Harp-L

Pat Missin wrote:
> The patent also
> described a 12-chord
> version with a slide, but that never went into
> production.

That would have been a cool harp too....

> They were built on the same frame as the Golden

> Melody Tremolo harp,

Indeed, now that you mention it, the tremelo....

It's a funny harp. You can get anybody to play a
blues riff real easy. I then grab a diatonic and
solo over their riff. I already got 3 people
interested in learning to play properly. They're
like kids aren't they....

Regards,
Jerome
http://search.yahoo.com