Re: memphis blues again

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:13:58 -0400, Robert Paparozzi wrote:

>I know we have our Harp-l buddy Barry Bean down
>there, Hey Barry,-)....what do you know about a harp player Billy Gibson is
>he performing, recording???

I haven't seen Billy in a while (I don't get to Memphis as often as I'd like these days), but my folks run into him when they're in town. He's an outstanding blues
player, and has some real potential as a jazz player. Last I heard, he was putting together a new album.

BB

- --
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company