Shameless self promo

   I seem to be asleep at the switch when it
comes to posting to the gig list lately, but this
is a last-minute change for our band Grab Bag,
which features John Barclay on harmonica. We'll
be playing this Friday, May 2, at Primo's
Espresso Americano in the Citrus Shopping Center,
Oak Grove Road and Citrus Avenue, one block north
of Ygnacio Valley Road, in Walnut Creek. We start
about 6:30 p.m. and usually play till about 9:30.
They serve dinner and drinks. If you are in the
Contra Costa County area in San Francisco Bay
Area's East Bay, drop by! We usually play the
third Friday of each month, but this is an
exception.

Harpy Webtrails, Bob Loomis
http://search.yahoo.com