LW & vol controls (was Piazza Mod)

familiar with and used a volume control on his mic. My basis for this was the
photo in the book "Blues With A Feeling" titled, "Checking out in Chicago".
Initially this looked, to me, like LW playing a small Slim-X style mic fitted
with a switchcraft volume control. Correspondence, and evidence contained
therein, from Scott Dirks has now convinced me that this is not the case.

Thankyou to Scott and apologies to Ben, you may very well be right in saying
that LW didn't use volume controls.

Just wanted to set the record straight.

Regards, Mark.