Re: Did Lennon play upside down?

On 12/03/03, at 16.47, Samuel Gravina writes:

>If you look at the picture you can barely make out the slide button on the
>left side of the harmonica.

Hello, Sam. What appears as a button is actually a shadow on his face. You
can see it in the attached picture, that is the same picture, but larger
(not in the list, if others need it, please ask me). Also, I've seen him on
TV playing Love Me Do live in concert, and the slide work was clearly done
with the right hand.

On 12/03/03, at 15.03, Mojo Red writes:

>the photo might have simply been inverted

:) but guitar is on the left side, and the only left-handed in that group
was Paul... :D

Ciao

Luca
~ Venice / Italy