How to Date a Green Bullet

Hi All,
    Maybe you remember the JT-30 article we added to Bluesharp.org a couple
months ago.  Well, I thought that was kind of like having a North Pole
without a South Pole,  so now we have an extremely detailed article about
the Green Bullet at

www.bluesharp.org/ampseffectsandmore.html#HarpMicsArticleGRBullet

  The article was contributed by Dave Kott (known as GRBullets2 online), who
has been investigating, rebuilding, and selling Green Bullets for about 10
years.

    Just like the JT-30, there have been a lot of variations in the Green
Bullet over the years.  Learn the difference between:

    -Black Label Elements
    -White Label Elements
    -Controlled Reluctance Elements
    -Controlled Magnetic Elements
     -Dynamic Elements
    -Green Bullets made in Chicago, Evanston, and Mexico
     -How to date a Green Bullet    (Whooa!)

    We also have pictures, lots of pictures of these little beauties:  We
have pictures of the black and white elements, and the metal labels of
various eras, and more.

     I personally would like to thank both Dave Kott for the Green Bullet
article, and Barbecue Bob Maglinte for the earlier JT-30 article for
generously sharing their years of experience with microphones with all of us
in the harp community.

Rick B
www.bluesharp.org